More specifically, this is how we define how we are different:
1. Core Conditioning - Our workouts jumpstart your low abs and your core connection. You will learn to use this connection in everything you do to improve muscle tone, flexibility, and balance. Whole Body Boot Camp clients lose 3 - 8 inches in their waists and learn condition their abs in every movement of every exercise.
2. Weight Loss - We encourage healthy weight-loss through our Avante Medical Center designed diet options.
3. Flexible Balanced Body - A conditioned, structurally integrated body looks, feels beautiful regardless of weight or age. Our workouts are specifically designed to activate your "anti-gravity" muscles so that your body feels looks and feels light and graceful.
4. Pain-Free Living - Our workouts strengthen and balance your ligaments, tendons, and joints from your core out. Most clients see significant pain reduction within 30 days. See our testimonials from people who fixed years of chronic pain.
5. Stress Resistant - Breath is the foundation of health and posture. Our well -researched breathing techniques will re-ignite the link between your breathing reflex and your core muscles. This turns on your bodies own natural stress discharge system.
6. Fountain of Youth - Our program is designed to reverse the postural and movement affects of age & safely add decades to your active life. You will learn how to intentionally re-align and balance your joints and muscles as you workout.
7. Highly Qualified Instructors - Our instructors are carefully selected for their ability to teach and then trained for hundreds of hours before teaching classes. As part of our continued education program, instructors have monthly training sessions.
8. Structural Integration Powered - Structural integration is the art and science of balancing the mind & body while taking into account a person's genetics, history, and activities. Clients get frequently get taller, smaller in their bone structure, and make deep lasting changes not available in other forms of exercise.
9. Rolfing Staff - We work with an highly experienced group of Rolfers to take your Pilates and athletic endeavors to a new level. These practitioners are trained to Structurally Integrate your body through hands-on Rolfing work.